Question:
How many people are in this?
2006-05-27 09:14:19 UTC
I would like to help answer questions, but im not sure that many people are on here. I have studied martial arts for
27 years. I have Knowledge of Jeet Kune do, and chinese martial art. My grandfather is a teacher of several styles
of chinese martial arts .He is 98 and still going strong.
I have also worked with teachers of several styles. I now have my own system. So I wish to help you in any way I can. Just say hi or something so I will know how many people follow this.
Eight answers:
2006-05-27 09:25:10 UTC
I am here. There are thousands of people out there. Some questions get a lot of answers and some get none. The people are out there.
2006-05-31 14:42:48 UTC
hi
dirk_vermaelen
2006-05-27 10:25:34 UTC
hi
Mr.Grad28
2006-05-27 10:52:15 UTC
I'm very interested in hearing more about this system you've created because I hope to do the same myself in the near future. I study Tae kwon do, karate, and Muay Thai.

Peace.
2006-05-27 12:50:41 UTC
i just found this category. i have been on yahoo answers for awhile. i am a big martial arts follower.
♥ Sydd
2006-05-27 09:59:04 UTC
Hi, I have a blackbelt in Taekwondo
2006-05-28 17:47:26 UTC