Question:
why isn't there a ufc categories?
2006-05-20 22:50:51 UTC
why isn't there a ufc categories?
Five answers:
fight fan
2006-05-21 00:35:45 UTC
I don't think there is enough fans on this site yet but they have just included a martial arts category and you will see heaps of UFC and PRIDE questions in there good luck
2006-05-21 06:01:17 UTC
What does 'UFC' stand for? I hope you don't mean 'MUFC', because it would be very arrogant for Manchester United Football Club to expect their own category, instead of being in the English Soccer section.

By the way, I don't support Man United. My team is Watford.
2006-06-01 12:03:04 UTC
what do you mean like ufc for teens if so thats a good question that would be really cool i would join in that what do you guys think.
SC4RC
2006-05-31 21:54:19 UTC
I wondered the same thing about college football, guess we don't have enough numbers for either one.
Mandy
2006-05-21 05:58:03 UTC
No one cares!