Question:
samurai VS ancient arab warrior with saracen sword..wich 1 s winner?
last spiritual man
2006-06-01 02:47:55 UTC
samurai VS ancient arab warrior with saracen sword..wich 1 s winner?
Ten answers:
andy m
2006-06-01 02:51:47 UTC
Samurai Easy. Master of the one hit kill.

They train for 2-3 hit combs kill with there swords. Normally first hit kills, 2nd hit on combo is to make sure incase of a lucky block.

So fast and powerful that battles dont last long, unlike in the movies were they fence for few mins.
swingtrader912
2006-06-01 06:26:49 UTC
The samurai were very skilled and respected warriors. They had a social class all to themselves because of their feared reputations. The warriors of many other ancient armies were not typically that skilled. They were often given minimal training and thrown into battle in large groups so that their numbers would make up for lack of skill.

I would have to say throwing a samurai up against any ancient warrior one on one would likely leave the samurai victorious.
2006-06-01 03:15:35 UTC
I think samurai will win.

I'm an aikido students. And aikido lesson also include samurai (using wooden sword called boken). I think samurai art have been systematically developed and refined over period of hunderd years. Futhermore, the Samurai weight less than saracen sword, so easier to move around.
gary t
2006-06-01 02:50:36 UTC
Samurai
Alaaa
2016-10-11 01:51:14 UTC
From all the answers above none of them has look into the real history of both samurai or the arabs so there answers were just like taken from movies fiction tails ...in real history ..arabs had conquer a lot of countries facing the most strongest armies in there time who had the adventage in weapons and outnumbred them like 2 to one or 1 to 6

Maybe you should look in history to got an exact answer
Traveller
2006-06-01 13:22:47 UTC
The one with the best training and the truest martial heart. My money would be on the Samurai.
coolgerman77
2006-06-02 07:35:29 UTC
my money is on the samurai because they are trained not just for the sword but for empty hand combat as well
wizard_zorrander_1
2006-06-06 10:29:31 UTC
the persian immortals were called such simply because they weren't easy to kill. but my bet is still on the samurai, throughout history, samurai had shown how well they could adapt to certain situations.
l_trotea
2006-06-01 02:50:55 UTC
arab warrior with saracen sword for sure .... ive been play Prince of Persia! :D
Cahaya M
2006-06-01 17:30:34 UTC
Yap, the one who trains the hardest and mastered his fighting skill well.