Question:
Dan Henderson vs Rich Franklin?
balancepriest
2006-05-21 19:41:29 UTC
This would be another PRIDE vs UFC match. Who do you think would win and why?

P.S.
Fight Fan I'd really like to get yout opinion on this.
Two answers:
Lakers
2006-05-22 18:53:04 UTC
We will never know because the UFC never talks about Pride. If I had to choose I would have to go with Dan Henderson. He has so much experience
deezone13
2006-05-22 03:36:41 UTC
I think you have to go with Rich Franklin. He's a better rounded fighter and if the fight goes to the ground he takes it easily. If it comes down to just striking, then Henderson has the advantage with the bombs he throws. Regardless this will be a great bout and just might go the distance.